Okay, so at long, friggin’ last, here is the main image for my website:
From left to right is: Clepara, SeCerno (top), Bellatorix, Prestar, Nash (top), Accipta, and
Nicodemus. It took me about fifteen hours (on and off, of course) to color everything. *falls
down* I do like the level of detail on Accipta and Nicodemus; all of it turned out really well. I
tried on my backgrounds, really I did. I like the tree behind SeCerno. Of course, after a while the
artist sees all sorts of flaws and mistakes, so maybe it’s best I don’t look at this too closely. I
pieced it together from an older image I didn’t care for.
The original actually just had Clepara, Nicodemus, and Accipta, and it was called “Standing Tall”.
It was a simple rectangle image. But no, I had to turn it into a circle. Then I could deal with the
nightmare that was getting words to curve around a circular image. Dreamweaver and Mozilla
Firefox are evil! ... But I’m rambling. If you want to see my real rant, check out my journal entry.
Anyway, this is supposed to kick off the grand launching of my website. Yay for me. For the
love of God, go the site and click around. Look at all the pretty images and the map. Marvel at
the rollovers I raw coded again and again and again. If it fits your fancy, the read the first
chapter of my book!
Hey, I’d even like critique and feedback on everything. Or you can even throw a brick at me.
Cause ... y’know ... fanart’s too much to ask for.